Personal Data You Provide
Your privacy is important to us. By providing personal information such as your name and e-mail address via the forms on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information provided.
Some forms on our website also include a check box asking you for permission to add you to our mailing list. This is an opt-in mailing list and your personal information will be used solely by us (and all such emails include a link for opt-out).
Visitors to our Website
We collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We collect this information in a way which does not personally identify any visitors to our site. Personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other information is only collected when it is voluntarily submitted to us via e-mail or an online form submission. In this case the information you have sent or submitted is only accessed by the member of Lichfield Lions to send you the information you have requested and to provide information that may be useful to you.
Your personal information will not be made available to any third parties.
Information we monitor about visitors
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the data you provide via this website to:
Our "Lawful Reasons" For Processing Your Personal Data
The "General Data Protection Regulation" (GDPR) is the primary piece of legislation defining your rights over our processing of your personal information. The GDPR requires us to declare which of six "lawful reasons" we are relying on when we are processing your personal data: we operate on the basis of "consent" when sending newsletters or email communication (you won't get sent a newsletter or email unless you have explicitly opted in to receive one).... and we operate on the basis of "legitimate interest" when communicating with you in other ways (e.g. when responding to your enquiry).
How Long We Keep Personal Data
Personal data may be stored for a period of up to 90 days after which time it is removed automatically unless you give your permission otherwise.
Questions or Complaints
In the first instance we hope you will contact us directly with any questions or complaints (contact details are displayed prominently on this website). However, legal rights regarding privacy are the remit of the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and you will find more information about how to complain here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
· By providing personal data to the Lichfield Lions, unless you have otherwise indicated, users consent to the processing of such data as described in this policy. Further, you agree that unless otherwise stated we shall have unrestricted right to use and store on its internal systems, any such information provided by you.
· Under relevant data protection legislation you are entitled to obtain from us a printout of the data held concerning you and have any inaccuracies in this data rectified.
· Where consent has been granted by the user, we may send information on other events, training or other such information it feels may be of interest to you. All such communications will include a link to opt out or if at any time you no longer wish to receive such communications you should write to us using the address or email at the bottom of this page.
· We treat all the data held with the utmost care and security. We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control.
The Data Protection Act 1998
· Our website complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal data collected is used in accordance with data protection legislation.